Well, where to begin? In April I got a job at Integrity Home Health and Hospice I got to patients homes and shower them (seriously thats about it) I like the job enough, but in May Karsen and I became fed up with living at his dads house so over night we packed our stuff and moved to preston. (best decision ever) I hated living with his dad and all the drama that came with living there. The bad part for my job I have to do early morning 7am and late evening 9:30pm visits which means I have to drive 30 minutes twice a day. It really is exhausting. Also the 10 dollars to drive there and back is pretty much evening out with my 10 dollar salary so basically I'm working just to work. I havent saved any money because it all goes towards gas.:( We're trying to find Karsen a job so we can either move back to Logan or at least be able to afford the driving. We also have a deadline to be moved out by August 15th so Im pretty much just stressing. Moving to Preston has one huge downside to it and that is that all of Karsen's jobless friends live here so they pretty much just hang out while I work all the time. I seriously have begun to resent them and Karsen so much, but I try not to make it a big deal because he's stressed about finding a job, but I'm stressed too and really he doesnt need to play video games 8 hours a day. Last month I had a baby shower for my friend Meghan who is due any day now with baby Tragan (who i named) :) BEST AUNTIE EVER! We've spent the last few weeks reading up on how to naturally induce labor but nothing has worked poor girl. July is a terrible time to be pregnant. I am debating on starting school again in the fall but unless I'm moved back to Logan there is no way I can spend my days off driving to Logan I would die! In May we celebrated Nevi's first birthday! She is the apple of her daddys eye if only her mom would realize that, but no she's too busy with boyfriend #2 since Nevi's been alive and their actually engaged to be married in the temple next week. Pathetic. Travis and her have court on the 20th to hopefully finish up custody. Me and Karsen have finally started talking about a wedding date in the fall of 2012. I am nervous/excited about it not nervous to marry my bestfriend but definetly scared to plan a wedding. Overall we are happy, healthy and in love still so not too much of a change(: I have a bunch of pictures so here they are.
The view from our cub river house
Hopey is now 2! Cutest toddler ever!
The first outfit I bought Tragan.
Meg's baby shower invite (front)
Back
Me being proud of my SUPER LONG hair! it hasnt been this long in 12 years!
Me and Karsen at Kodies Wedding
My promise ring, it was his mom's how sweet is that!
Baby Jill is the happiest baby ever
Nevi at her birthday
their twins!
Happy birthday baby girl!
He adores her!
she walks on her own now!
Preggy Meg (:
cute outfit
Watermelon stroller(:
Safari themed cupcakes!


















No comments:
Post a Comment