Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The past few weeks have drastically changed mine and Karsen's lives. I never thought in a million years our lives could get better, but honestly things just keep going up. Karsen had his birthday and on the same day found out that he started a job he'd applied for months ago the following day. He got a job here in Logan at a place that makes gas cans named Rotofax. He works with his two friends which isnt even the best part! Him and I both go to work at 6am and get off at two am. Being on the exact same schedule is amazing for us. We go to bed together, wake up together, eat lunch together, and come home happy together. Its great we have not even bickered since we've moved. I always knew moving out would change our lives and we just love our little place. Its a tiny two bedroom with a huge living room and kitchen. We only had a small love seat when we moved in, but thanks to the D.I we now have a full sized couch and a coffee table, I decorated the coffee table with a "how to survive a zombie attack poster" it is cute Karsen thinks i'm cool now. (: Our first full week of work and living here I became betty crocker. Making tacos, mini pizza's, homemade mac and cheese, hamburger helper, bbq chicken, mashed potatoes and rolls. Just trying to keep my hard working man fed(: We will both get paid on the same days of the month its gonna be weird having a little under $600 dollars a month in bills and than $1100 dollars left over a month. we used to live off of a hundred dollars a month when we lived in the trailer! Also my best friend Meghan is moving to tremonton and is gonna be working in Logan so I'm gonna watch my love bug Tragan a few times a week. I absolutely love that little man! The baby and wedding hungry is amplified every time Tray is in our home, because Karsen will actually play with him now! He wants a baby too he just doesnt know it yet. ;) The count down to my birthday is on! Karsen better spoil me rotten with all that money he's making. I only have one pictue to post and its a wedding dress I fell in love with, and its even here in Logan. I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment